Saturday 6 February 2010

A o so needed visit!


(These are yam burritos I made on my mission but in essence this is what we made for dinner this weekend)


Boy do I love Laura's cooking. We went to Borders and bought a cook book that I absolutely loved while on my mission. We came home and made a wonderful dinner (yam/lime burritos), then Laura, Jared and I stayed up reminissing about our missions. We rented a movie and just relaxed!
This morning Laura treated us with some German pastries for breakfast! Boy I love those two... of course its because they let me eat food at their place and only because of that. In fact you can all see where my priorities were seen as I only got pictures of the food and not of the three of us. Oh yes and I suppose I also love Laura and Jared because they are the most loving, fun, whitty (in fact check this out) people I know. I just loved every minute of it all... it was in deed a much needed visit!







My weekend in Logan also included spending time with on of my former companions, Katie Daw. We went to the Temple with a mutual friend of ours, Brittany Martinez, who also returned from her mission recently. It was so wonderful to go to the Temple. I absolutely love beign so close to them now.
"Jabes" also came up to see his mission companions, so he came over for some lunch and studying at Laura and Jared's. It was nice to get together! ...did I mention I loved Laura's cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Um, those do look delicious. I'll have to have Laurels send me the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just placed the recipe cuz someone else was asking baout them. Just click on the words "yam burritos" bellow the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete